See All Topics
The part of the United States government that deals with taxes is called the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). You report your tax to the IRS along with an IRS form. Doing this is called “filing a tax return.” Are you or your spouse working and receiving a paycheck? Did your employer withhold income taxes from your paycheck? You may get a tax refund. Informational brochure for New U.S. Taxpayers.
Was your tax refund withheld to pay your spouse's debt? Informational brochure about injured spouse claims.
Informational brochure on the Earned Income Tax Credit.
Informational brochure on Dependent Exemptions.
The child tax credit is a tax benefit for people with low or moderate incomes. View informational brochure.